Monday, November 28, 2011

USB DC Motor Driver using PIC18f4550


Hey friends its ron here,

This a small project on controlling D.C motor with USB pic18f4550 interface board with L293D motor controller.

To read the basics of Motor Driver Follow my Motor Driver Link

A small application is controlling my pic18f4550 USB interface board with my computer, enabling me to control my board with keyboard. The output the microcontroller is given to the input of a l293d motor controller , hence enabling me to control my DC motor in ( forward / reverse ) that is Clockwise and Counter Clockwise | anti-clock (cw/ccw) direction. For more info please watch my previous post on L293d motor controller. It must give you some idea if you a complete beginner.

Please watch both the video below for its demonstration.


SHOT VIDEO








FULL DESCRIPTION 






NOTE:  If you wish to make this USB pic18f4550 microcontroller board then follow my project on my website for Schematics, Firmware and Codes.
USB INTERFACE DEVELOPMENT BOARD USING PIC18F4550




Thanks for reading

Rakesh Ron.

ron

www.rakeshmondal.info

3 comments:

  1. good description and very helpful vedios

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    nice your post i have follow your post but USB host not recognized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This type of situation happens when either the firmware is not loaded properly or the USB connection are improper or loose connections. I suggest check the connections and then try again.

    ReplyDelete